The sun is finally out around here, and it sure is a lovely sight. One person at work this morning asked what that orange thing in the sky was. It has been a long time since we have had a sunny day. Mark rode the motorcycle to work because he is afraid he will have limited days to ride if the weather stays as it has been.
Well, we had a relaxing evening at home for Mommy's birthday. However, Nate was bringing down the house with his newest skill. He can put my shoes on (slip-on sandals) and walk around the house. I don't think I have laughed so hard in a long time. I had tears in my eyes!
Just a note: I have set it up that anyone can leave comments on our posts. So, if you have something you would like to comment on, please do so!
Have a great Tuesday.
No comments:
Post a Comment